Monday, March 31, 2008

A tiring week ahead.

I'm even tired even thinking about the week that i'm going to have to face. Adoi. Today is the start of a assignment and test filled week. Today, electric circuit test,tomorrow,maths. I don't want to talk about the days after that. Too scary for me!! aiyok!

Looking forward on Friday though, finally, me and my project mates are going to go to Dusun Eco Resort,Pahang for our agama project,that is to bring some orphans and give them motivational speeches and play games with them. YAY! I'm excited because it's going to be a fun week for us to hang out with each other.

Today, i wore new shoes to university. Just bought them last sunday. The design of the shoe is pretty nice, and the color, is my favorite color. For a person like me(who wears a size 12 shoe), it's difficult to find a shoe that fits. So, when i found one that fits, i won't think twice and just grab it! ;p How pity of me! Anybody out there know where i can get size 12 shoes? (without it being so pricey? ;p

Image135     Image220 

But, a sad sad thing happened in the evening. I STEPPED ON A PIECE OF GUM!! It ruined some part of my shoe! Damn. I didn't stop cursing the person that throws the gum there for like a full 5 minutes!! Haha.

                     Image249

                        After the incident happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All Malaysian Bloggers Project