Sunday, March 23, 2008

Torrents anyone??

Sigh. It seems like i cannot torrent perfectly anymore. I only get speed below 1.0kbps. Yikes. It would take weeks to download  a software the size of 10mb.

This problem started after i changed my maxis BOREDband modem(the old one is burnt after i left it on 20++ hours ;p). It seems like the new modem has a feature that REALLY limited my torrent speeds. I can't even upload the files back. I been searching the net for how to bypass this, but no luck.

Thinking of changing ISP's but it would put me in a position with a LOT of problem. Since, my house(which my family is renting right now) doesn't have a phone jack on the wall.

Problems..Problems..Problems..

1 Comments:

Blogger MUMOS said...

Try using uTorrent 1.8 Beta here.
http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=31998

It should bypass throttling by Maxis or TMnet.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All Malaysian Bloggers Project