Friday, March 07, 2008

Windows Live Writer

  Well, I read on another blog(forgotten the link ;p) that Microsoft released a software that is related to blogging. Hmm. I thought I would try it and now I'm testing it right now by posting this! :D

  It looks useful. It even downloads your blog template so that when you typing your post. You will see EXACTLY (or even a little bit) like you're directly posting your blog on top of your template. It's quite cool and people that are new to blogging can really benefit from it.

Well, got nothing to say today. Will update later :D

 

---Election Coming SOON!!---

1 Comments:

Blogger Iced Nyior said...

promote tutorial :

http://me.zestful.org/2008/01/tt-windows-live-writer/

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All Malaysian Bloggers Project